Monday, November 9, 2009

Social Networking


Dear Fans,
Have you noticed that more and more people are using social networks? Personally, I am a fan of facebook because it is easy to use and it is easy to post photos and talk to friends. Now this is my question, what social network in YOUR opinion is the best? I feel like the most known social networks are Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, etc.

The reason I bring this up is because soon I will be making a page about my animations and I want to know how to contact YOU! I want to know critizism to help me and I want to hear opinions that you think I should design. I am trying to please you! Any ideas? Leave a comment! (:

-Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job, very creative!!! I like how you ask for your fans to share their comments and ideas on your blog. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete